The Good Place – Janet and Jason Get Married! (Episode Highlight)
– Ladies and gentlemen, let’s get ready to married. [funky remix of Mendelssohn’s
“Wedding March” playing] ♪ Yo, check it. ♪ – [laughs] This is great. At different moments
during our time here, we both thought that Tragic Mike
over here was our one true love, and now he is marrying
whatever Janet is. – I suppose you’re right.
It is a bit strange. – I’d like to read a poem. “Janet, my digital queen. “Janet, we can dare to dream. Send nude pics
of your heart to me.” – [gags]
– “Jacksonville Jaguars rule!” – Jason, when I was rebooted,
and I lost all my knowledge, I was confused and disoriented, but you were always kind to me. And according to the central
theme of 231,600 songs, movies, poems, and novels
that I researched for these vows
in the last three seconds, that’s what love’s all about. Does anybody here object
to this marriage? – Yes, it is a terrible idea.
– Of course we do–how could we not object?
– Overruled. Jason?
– Mm-hmm? – Do you want me
to be your wife? – Yeah.
– I want you to be my husband. – Tight.
– So, by the power vested in me, by me, I now pronounce us
husband and wife. – We did it!
– [laughs] – Can I kiss you,
or will I be electrocuted? – Only one way to find out. Whoo, get some!
Got get it, girl! I’m just going with it now. [laughs]